Sold by the Registry Officer: "Greetings. Do you need a new identification card?"
|ID Card||$175||+25 Karma (also allows
access of The Club etc.)
|This ID will get you into places.|
Narcotics Division Dave: "Good day, sir. It's my job to keep the streets clean of any illegal narcotics... it's not easy. You can do your part by bringing in any you find, and we will dispose of them accordingly." He is a part of the Coca Mini-quest to obtain the Möblus Strip.
Deputy Johan (Recruiting Officer): "Welcome to the station, home of Paper Thin City's Finest. What can I do for you, civilian?"
Registry Officer: "Greetings. Do you need a new identification card?" He sells the ID card shown above, that gives +25 Karma and allows access to The Club, XXX Store, etc.
- Meter Maid (requires 75 strength & your karma must be at least 1, pays $32 per shift)
- Gumshoe (requires 90 strength and pays $38 per shift)
- Highway Patrol (requires 115 strength and pays $50 per shift)
- State Trooper (requires 150 strength and pays $65 per shift)
- Captain (requires 178 strength and pays $82 per shift)
- Undercover Agent (requires 210 strength and pays $101 per shift)
- SWAT Team (requires 255 strength and pays $119 per shift)
- Special Agent (requires 311 strength and pays $138 per shift)
- Hostage Negotiator (requires 359 strength and pays $150 per shift)
- Chief of Police (requires 421 strength and pays $165 per shift, upon promotion the player receives a Combat shotgun)
- Through an anonymous tip you found a stash of drugs in the old abandoned warehouse. You are truly a hero of the people. (+15 Karma +33 Charm)
- The chief finally gave you your overtime bonus. Pfft... took long enough. (+$4,750)
- You aced your annual fitness test -- Go you! (+16 Strength +8 Charm)
- You caught a guy peddling drugs at the dance bar; way to keep the streets clean. (+18 Karma +11 Strength)
- You caught a cyber criminal mastermind hatching a pyramid scheme. (+10 karma +28 intelligence)
- You gave a talk to some kids at a local elementary school about bullying, but they all just wanted to hold your gun. (+20 Karma +7 Strength +19 Charm)
- You won the headshooting contest. (+$2000)
Did you know, when Inmate says, "I shot the Sheriff, but I should've shot the Deputy." It's a reference to the Bob Marley song, "I Shot The Sheriff"