|“||Hello, sir! How can I help you today?||”|
— Manager Sandy
StickBucks is a coffee shop located on the north-eastern portion of the First Island, which sells coffee and desserts. The name StickBucks is an obvious parody of a real-life coffee shop named Starbucks. StickBucks is an available purchasable asset in Dimension Banks worth $106,000.
|Restores 15 health. It's the kind of coffee your friends wish they had.|
|Overpriced Baked Good||$15||$7||+5HP||Restores 5 health. Some buttery looking orange-filled French moon thingy... seriously, WTF is this?|
|Barista Bradly||"Did you see our 'help wanted' sign?"||You can work as a StickBucks Employee by talking to him.|
|Manager Sandy||"Hello, sir! How can I help you today?"||You can purchase StickBucks food from her. See the Products tab above for product prices. She can't be found at Night.|
|Blackjack Dealer||"Sure i deal cards now, but one day I want to make video games for a living. I heard a rumor that XGen Studios is hiring across town... maybe I should apply?"|
|Chip O'Nally||"The sewer player are sure getting braver. you never use to see them, but I saw another one just yesterday. It's just a matter of time before someone gets attacked. They're crazed I tell ya."||He warns the player about the Crazed Sewer People, found on the 3rd and 4th Islands.|
|Eliot Axor||"Whatcha wanna do? Wanna be a hacker? Code cracker? Slacker? Wastin' time with all the chat rooms yakkers? Well, you came to the right guy... assuming you got a laptop."||He appears in the morning and afternoon only. He offers the Hacker profession (Requires 60 Intelligence, Negative Karma, and a Crack Book Pro).|
|Devin||"What are you lookin at?"||She is one of the stickgirls that you can marry in Paper Thin City. Requires Negative Karma to start her marital questline.|
|Kate||"(She doesn't look up from her book... must be good one.)"||She is a student in the U of S. Like Devin, she is one of the stickgirls in Paper Thin City that you can marry. Requires 75 Intelligence to start her marital questline.|
|Owen||"I deliver pizza every once in a while to get by. That's why I love this dimension; You only work when you want to!"|
|Roulette Dealer||"One fancy coffee please... to go."|
|Sean||"I heard it takes 17 trees to make a coffee cups. So if I pound 5 coffee's in a day, that's 5 empty cups thrown away each day. That's like a thousand trees! It such a waste ! Wish I had a better way to get caffeinated."||He plays a vital role in Victoria's marital questline.|
|The Coca Nut Cowboy||"Early to bed, early to rise. Heh, actually I've been up all night."||You can give him Coca in the 2nd Island at night.|
|Unicorn Racing Dealer||
StickBucks Employee Ranks
The player can get a job as a Stickbucks Employee without any requirements. Promotions come with every 5 shifts worked. The ranks at StickBucks are:
- Stick Buccaneer - $5 per shift "You wiped tables and swept to the floor."
- Topping Whipper - $7 per shift "You made milk foamy."
- Milk Steamer - $9 per shift "You made milk steamy."
- Coffee Courier - $11 per shift "You served people coffee."
- Decaf Disher - $13 per shift "You dealt decafs."
- Latte Layer - $15 per shift "You laid the latte."
- Espresso Express - $17 per shift "You were flying making those espressos."
- Sugar Sheriff - $19 per shift "You filled all the sugar containers in these here parts. Well done Sheriff."
- Captain Cappuccino - $25 per shift "You worked the cappuccino machine like only you know how."
- Barista - $35 per shift "You ran the show."
Upon reaching the rank of Barista, the player will receive a complimentary cup of Fancy Coffee.
StickBucks Employee Random Events
Note: Gaining/Losing Karma can be either a Positive or a Negative scenario, depending on your playstyle.
- You won the Espresso chugging contest! Way to give it 110%. (+$1700, +8 Charm)
- A construction crew came in and tipped you real nicely. (+$325)
- You gave a cop a free coffee. Brownie points. (+4 Charm)
- You invented a tasty new beverage - Lime Coffee. (+8 Intelligence)
- You learned how to fill sugar dispensers. Golly! (+5 Intelligence)
- Manager Sandy winked at you. (+8 Charm)
- You gave a pretty girl free whipped topping on her latte. (-1 Strength, +5 Charm)
- The manager caught you texting. (-3 Intelligence)
- The manager gave you %$#^ for not smiling enough. Smile! (-8 Charm)
- You dumped a full X-Large on a customer. Whoops. (-4 Intelligence)
- You forgot to wash your apron. Sloppy. (-3 Intelligence, -3 Charm)
- You burned your hand at the milk steamer. (-3 Intelligence)
- Eliot Axor mentions free Wi-Fi in StickBucks.
- Kate and Devin, two of the stickgirls you can choose to marry in Stick RPG 2, can be found in StickBucks.
- StickBucks and the Skye's Bar are the only places you can find two marriageable girls.